Natural Moss® by Panespol are MDF boards veneered with authentic aged oak wood. The surfaces retain the cracks and natural joints of the wood and are available in four colours and two finishes for each colour.
- Natural moss harvested from the forests of northern Europe.
- Our moss is maintenance-free due to a special pre-treatment.
- Natural moss is dyed with natural and eco-friendly pigments.
- Moss can only be used for interior decoration. It should be installed away from direct sunlight, heat sources and air conditioning systems.
- Panel sizes can be customised according to each project.
- Do not water. Moss could lose its colour and characteristics.
- Room humidity must be at least 50%. If the humidity level goes down, the moss dries. However once the humidity rises again, the moss will recover its flexibility and natural appearance. You can always use a humidifier to increase the humidity level of the room.
Would you like us to help you?
Contact us and ask.